To develop a consortium, you should work through the following 10-stage process.
The pages linked from this list below take you through the work you need to do at each stage, and what the outcomes should be.
- Pre-start up scoping and planning
- Formation of working group
- Development funding
- Stakeholder engagement
- Operational development and consortium documentation
- Incorporation and establishment of interim board
- Membership recruitment and due diligence
- Set up central management hub
- Bid for and win contracts
- Service delivery